For testing, debugging and development purposes we are recommending:
wscatclient from the
npmpackage repository: https://github.com/websockets/wscat (opens in a new tab)
sandystandalone WebSocket client with our message templates available at: https://app.gosandy.io/?url=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/coinapi/coinapi-sdk/master/data-api/sandy-ws-v1.json&u=Ar (opens in a new tab)
The sandbox environment is provided for development and non-production use-cases, it has few differences in comparison to the production one:
- You still need active API Key to access the sandbox; it can be a free one.
- We do not provide any support or SLA for this environment.
- Real-time and historical data is limited to specific data sources: COINBASE, GEMINI, testnets, UAT environments and ECB (European Central Bank).
- Data could be invalid/fake or delayed.
- API changes could be visible faster on the sandbox than in the production environment.
Was this section helpful?